Learn more about this research study by contacting © Institute for Sustainable Health & Optimal Aging at (502) 852-5629 or OptimalAging@louisville.edu.
"Why Should I Join?
- Learn ways to possibly improve your health or the health of your family
- Gain access to the newest advances in medications, tests, programs, and innovations
- Help others to similarly gain access to life-improving medical and technological advances
- To advances the field of aging studies for future generations
What Should I Expect as a Member of the Participant Registry?
Members of the Participant Registry will learn about and participate in new research studies and product testing opportunities that seek to improve the lives of older adults. As a member of the Participant Registry, you can expect:
- To be asked to complete an annual health survey in order to match you to potential studies and product testing opportunities.
- To receive communication from the Institute for Sustainable Health & Optimal Aging notifying you of your eligibility to participate in upcoming studies and product testing opportunities "